RegenaCell© Daily Anti-Aging Cream contains a high concentration of vital nutrients, antioxidants, cell rejuvenators and natural moisturizers - without the use of synthetic chemicals, alcohols, or other harmful ingredients and fillers. These ingredients are of the highest quality, purity and stability, and in potencies that are rarely found in today’s skin care products.
We encourage you to compare our ingredients to your existing products. Only a small percentage of these nutrients are in the off-the-shelf skin products available to consumers. The reason? Cost considerations discourage the use of these costlier ingredients while encouraging the use of cheaper but ineffective ingredients. Without regard to cost considerations, RegenaCell Daily Anti-Aging Cream is an anti-aging, anti-wrinkle cream with higher levels of these important nutrients, and more. In addition, it includes Carnosine, which has the remarkable ability to rejuvenate cells.
• Potent cell membrane stabilizer, necessary for firm skin
• Cell membrane degradation has been shown to be one of the primary causes of premature aging
• A potent anti-oxidant
• Shows noticeable reduction of fine lines and wrinkles
• Natural skin moisturizer and antioxidant; key component of collagen
• Helps keep skin moist, supple and soft, supports skin renewal and greatly increases your skin’s ability to retain moisture
• Free radical scavenger and antioxidant
• Helpful following laser surgery and chemical peels
• Aids in removal of dead skin cells
• Retinyl Palmitate is an ester of retinol (like retin-a)
• Improves mottled pigmentation, fine lines, wrinkles, skin texture, tone, and color
• Stimulates cells that make collagen and elastin
• Helps moisture to penetrate more easily
Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA)
• Required for the production of energy in living cells
• Powerful antioxidant, helps other essential antioxidants regenerate (i.e. vitamin C, E, CoQ10 and glutathione)
• Helps revive cells and connective tissue, restoring normal appearance and extending cellular life spans
• Prevents the cross-linking of collagen, the loss of elasticity and appearance of wrinkles
• Protects cellular DNA and chromosomes from oxidative damage
• Helps skin appear firmer and makes for a smoother complexion by diminishing the appearance of fine lines
• Helps restore elasticity, aids in the reduction of puffiness and dark circles under the eyes
• Protects cell membranes from damage of free oxygen radicals
• Anti-inflammatory properties
• Promotes wound healing
• Effective for skin that is dry, chapped, dehydrated or sun-damaged
• Helpful following laser surgery and chemical peels
• Superb penetrating, moisturizing agent
• Encourages skin rejuvenation
• Used in control of acne and eczema
• Clinically tested and demonstrated to support surgical recovery and the fast healing of wounds, minimize frostbite damage, soothe burns, screen out radiation, helps psoriasis, reduces arthritic swelling
Panthenol (Vitamin B5)
• Important nutrient required for production of Co-Enzyme-A, which supplies energy to the cells
• Works with DMAE in the production of acetylcholine, helping to firm and tone the skin
• Contains essential phospholipids important for cell membrane repair and maintenance
• Works synergistically with other natural skin hydrators
• Helps skin stay soft and wrinkle-free by attracting water from the surrounding air
Grape Seed Extract
Grape Seed Extract has mildly astringent qualities which help to tighten and tone the skin, making it useful for acne and other skin conditions. Grape seed extract contains proanthocyanidins, which are considered to be very potent antioxidants, helpful for diminishing the sun's damaging effects, lessening free-radical damage and is also helpful in wound healing. It is rich in linoleic acid, an essential fatty acid important for the skin and the cell membranes, with regenerative and skin moisturizing properties.
Chamomile Extract promotes healthy skin and is rich in Azulene, a natural anti-inflammatory and healing agent. It has a natural skin softening and soothing component that improves texture and reduces fine lines and wrinkle.
Horsetail Extract’s healing properties, known since ancient Roman times, are from its high content of vegetal silica, which has a softening and smoothing effect on the skin. It has astringent and wound healing properties, and contains the bio-minerals (manganese, magnesium, iron and copper) necessary for collagen and elastin biosynthesis, linking the produced collagen fibers to help rebuild connective tissue.
Centella Asiatica Extract
Centella Asiatica Extract has antibacterial, anti-psoriatic and wound-healing properties. It contains compounds that exert a balancing effect on connective tissue with improved function and integrity of the collagen matrix. It also prevents or limits the shrinkage and swelling of the skin caused by infection and inhibits scar formation, increasing healing and reducing fibrosis.
PABA (Para-amino benzoic acid) is crucial to the body’s production of important vitamins such as folic acid, K, and B1. Our PABA is natural, and does not cause the skin reactions associated with the synthetic form.
Vegetable glycerin helps maintain the water balance in the intercellular matrix of the skin and in so doing, maintains the skin's homeostasis. Glycerin helps other lipids to perform their work more effectively.
RegenaCell's shelf life is excellent because it contains ingredients that, in addition having anti-aging properties, are natural preservatives. These include Alpha Lipoic Acid, Vitamin C, Grape Seed Extract, Vitamin E, Vitamin A, Lecithin, and more. It is Gluten free.
The concept of chirality is very important in skin care because the body’s receptors are all chiral. They are like gloves that are made to fit only the correct hand. Skin care products need to be chirally correct for the proper fit onto the skin’s receptors. This results in an effective product. This is a formulating secret that you will be hearing more about in the years to come.